9. Determine the reliability and accuracy of information;
10. Demonstrate cooperative attitudes and behaviors in group situations;
11. Self-assess and discuss progress and performance using a scoring guide;
12. Employ active listening skills;
13. Communicate orally using supporting media effectively;
14. Use language arts skills to begin the exploration their own career potential;
15. Understand how the use and misuse of language shapes perceptions;
16. And give credible, sufficient evidence to support oral an d written responses.